Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Return of Doctor Who ... and this Blog!

Hello all!

Whew! Haven't had too much spare time this last month as things have been a bit more intense at university than I anticipated, but I haven't forgotten about this little side project of mine.

Just a short one tonight! I'm sure there has been a lot of anticipation building with the return of the Doctor and the mysterious Clara Oswin Oswald to UK, American and Australian screens in "The Bells of St John" this weekend. Unfortunately us Kiwis are going to have to wait a bit longer (Officially I couldn't in good conscience encourage online streaming!!!), with Prime TV announcing that they will begin screening the new series a disappointingly long 12 days later on Thursday April 11 at 8.30pm.

Anyway, here are a few bits and pieces that I've found online - including a prequel "minisode" written by Steven Moffat, a TV trailer for the first episode, "The Bells of Saint John", and a teaser clip from that episode - as I look forward to watching Doctor Who again in New Zealand on the 31st of March ... oops, I meant of course to say April 11th!  

*wink*

The prequel "minisode":

 

The TV trailer for "The Bells of Saint John":



And a wee teaser clip from "The Bells of Saint John":   



 
Bye for now,

Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment